WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

High-grade gold intersections at the Woods Point Gold Project, Victoria, page-12

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Its a pity when those trying to balance the discussion and point out the not so good are subject of attempted ridicule for their positions.
    So Junglecat what do you know about the MS mine? Like to quote me a few of the oft repeated, over 800,000 Oz at 26 g/t, underexplored with modern techniques yada yada .
    How were those grades achieved Junglecat? Common back up your throw away lines with the facts, if indeed you know them.
    Over 2 Oz intercepts are a dime a dozen at MS. I can show you a mine map with hundreds, literally hundreds of 100 g/t+ intercepts. Why haven't those been chased? Hint......... many smarties have looked it and decided they can't make enough to justify the expense.
    Ignore the fact that for 50 years heaps of shareholders funds have been lost, that AUL mined for 3 years without a profit in sight.
    How deep is your 50% zinc intercept? What true width.
    Its easy to mislead the less experienced with pie in the sky figures without fully disclosing the facts to allow for a balanced view. Imo you come over as a regurgitator of management lines with no indepth of analysis to back up your comments. And you poo poo those whose opinion differs from yours.
    Are you I some way connected to WRM? On the payroll?
    Last edited by mal230355: 15/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.