CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I think this is going to go significantly further than just...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    I think this is going to go significantly further than just assaying the current sample.

'Cluff is proceeding to have Ammtec complete a detailed analysis of the entire sample, which will include a report into the best processing methods to ensure effective and good commercial recoveries. This report should be
    available before the end of the month (March).'

'Cluff is currently finalising plans and the contract for a trial mining program for 100 to 150 metres north from the location of the sample for the next 3 months,'

'At the conclusion of the trial mining Cluff intends to undertake an extensive drilling program to delineate the extent of economic mineralisation.'

From 10th January 2011.
    ? Cluff is negotiating for a vertical crusher and associated equipment to be delivered to the permit within 3 months.
    ? Subject to the weather Cluff anticipates that work on the ground will commence in February 2011 and will take 2 to 3 months to complete including the analysis
    ? The budget for the next 6 months on this permit is US$250,000 to US$300,000.

Now its pretty obvious that CFR think they are on to something. A high grade quartz vein, 1 km long 2.5 meters wide and open at depth with could be the start of something.

What is also clear is that they just have enough money to complete the trial mining and analysis.

At this price its worth staying in until at least next report. and thats without the gemstones ,platinum and Aust potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.