CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

High grade stockpiles up to 18% Cu

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    From what I can gather there are four historic "high grade" stockpiles currently identified out at Cangai.

McDonough's, Victory, Sellar's and Volkhardts. Plus another at Smelter Creek gets a mention.

Now if we "average the average" grades as outlined for the Mc'Donough's pile (appendix B last ann) I get a rough figure of 4% Cu. Highest individual grade is cited at 18%. Lowest individual grade is below 1%.

The question is how much easy to process at surface material did the old miners leave us in these piles?

There's up to 5 of them....and looking at latest ann the McDonough's pile is about 60m x 20m x 4m deep.....not sure on SG of such a waste pile but it might contain upward of ten thousand tons ore grading ave 4% (seems reasonable, but remember these are rough as guts calc's).

So.....as we've not any idea on the size or possible grades on the remaining piles it's hard to extrapolate much (but while we wait on drill results why not pick at the other info we have)...I'll use McDonough's as the mean....

We might have 40-50 thousand tons of DSO style ore sitting on surface grading approx 4% Cu. (higher grades possible as are lower).

So possibly 2000 ton of copper in these bad boys, circa $10mill worth contained metal.

Nice kick start to any initial mining of this project (should it happen).....quick and easy cash flow for very little effort.

Feel free to pick my reasoning/calc's apart if you see any glaring mistakes etc just remember they are rough....thought this stockpile question is worth some small consideration while we await drill result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3789 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1869239 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.