LNR 14.3% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi UFX,Great post, I share similar views and think the market...

1. 360 Posts.
    Hi UFX,

Great post, I share similar views and think the market underestimates the results to date especially some of those trenches.

FNT has used trenches quite often, the high grade Bulago trenches were tested by FNT and then re-tested by OTML which is a pretty good sign IMO and am looking forward to seeing the Suguma results which have the biggest chance of being an eye catching drill result for the market IMO and really don’t understand why anyone would sell ahead of those – despite the long wait.

FNT also did a lot more trench work at Andewa than just the Komsen trenches - I found it worthwhile going back over some of the earlier trench work and samples that were done for Andewa as it is 100’s of metres and the results are much better than I think most people realize and also have some interesting geological aspects. The mammoth 61 page March 2011 quarterly is the best place to go back over these.

For instance – there are 15m of trenches at Ekhos down in the south west with 15.48g/t Au average, 9m at 12.6g/t Au and another 6m at 7.56g/t Au plus many others.

This area hasn’t seen a drill bit yet but I’m sure it will at some stage.

There are also multiple high grade silver samples and trenches – many with weak base metals. For instance 4m of 210.5g/t Ag +0.68g/t Au +0.55% zinc. I think Komsen had zinc too and I believe it is often found as halos around major systems – so interesting that you see it up at Komsen and way down on the other side at Ekhos showing just how much potential there is at Andewa.

IMO these are all signs that we have something very big and that we have only just scratched the surface of Andewa so far and a 5x1000m drill program will go a long way to finding out what is there and in the mean time we can look at holes 10-13, the rest of the Sudest trench results and 5km squared of soil assay which should give us a very good idea of the potential of SudEst and hopefully some high grade Bulago results!

LB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $22.84K 7.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 30656685 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4667068 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.