PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hola NK, Dhuy et al,I have to agree that we are about to see...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hola NK, Dhuy et al,

I have to agree that we are about to see some really significant moves in the US re nuclear... take into account Buffet's recent delve into GE also, and with the press re India's historical association with GE and their stated interest in rejuvenating those ties (I have some very recent links on that somewhere if anyone is interested), just as the deal goes through Congress... and not so long before GE tests its new nuclear tech also.

As these things move forwards, I think there will be massive pressure for US to source local supply, they are just too reliant upon imports at a time, when the rest of the world is jumping on nuclear development and will be competing with them for resources. US is a good place to be investing in U308 I believe at the moment, as especially as the regulatory environment establishes national codes and guidelines to make it easier for the States to follow.

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, we are well positioned by way of excellent historical data which recent drill results indicate will be validated, not to mention the supportive regulatory environment...

NIce little kick of .021 this morning eh!

Warm regards all, Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.