PEN 2.38% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

Hey John.... nice post... I totally agree... I really like the...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey John.... nice post... I totally agree... I really like the fact that the integrity of the data is being shown even at this early stage... if anyone knows that data and the potential that exists for U308 in the area, it's the WIM guys, they have been there right from the very early days of exploration and production in Wyoming.

I also agree about the the integrity of the annoucements as well as the evidence of how seriously and confidently the team are moving forwards on getting this Project well and truely on the road. A clear and well communicated pathway and clear indications of the nature of information we will be receiving as the drill and testing programme continues.

Like also the quiet mention of status of some of the prelim EIA work re the acquifier being suitable... must have completed one of the seasonal assessments to be able to state that conclusion so clearly? NK is that your read?

We have a clear roadmap for the ensuing 9 - 12 months or so until the JORC, and completion of the EIA work for the permitting applications - will be so interesting to see where we are this time next year - I'm pretty convinced we'l be waiting for approval to mine!!

:) Lovely day out here today! DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.112M 10.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 6821643 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 7193347 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.