CTS contact uranium limited

high grade uranium resource

1. 5,331 Posts.

with all the uranium mania focused in australia over the weekend (especially SA and NT) I would be very carefull of the valuations of some of the companies over the coming days. Labour may have changed the 3 mine policy but it will still be a few years before any new uranium mine is up and running in Australia. There will still be alot of red tape to clear before any operation can be started. Remember alot of the major uranium plays in Australia will now have to go through the whole feasibility studies and arrange funding before even gaining government approval to start a new operation.

Some of the overseas uranium explorers in more uranium friendly countries will become even better value due to the upcoming surge in local shares. Companies based in Africa, South America and the former Russian Republics will probably beat most of the Australian based companies to production so kepp an eye on some of the following in no particular order

BMN,ERN,WME,CTS etc.

CTS has a very high grade resource in Peru and is awaiting drilling permits which will allow significant upgrades to resources. They have two drills on standby awaiting approval to re-commence exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.