CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

high grade zone, page-26

1. 3,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "So RichardNixon as soon as we convert our ever growing stock piles to the DSO sales…any time soon…..I completely agree with you that there should no longer be a difference in market cap between SFR and CDU. "

gjcl,

As soon as this, as soon as that...... ive heard it all before and the sp has kept going down. SFR never needed 10,000 excuses, they just went ahead and got the job done in a transparent and functional manner.

As soon as the JORC update is released, as soon as cornerstone investor, as soon as finance is secured, as soon as wilgar fairlfield SW anomlay are drilled out, as soon as dso, as soon as shorters cover their positions, as soon as dividends......... etc

There always seems to be the next bit of news that will change everything but until now this hasn't happened.

The pics in the presentation posted by whalewatcher don't fill me with much confidence about the dso grades either, nor does the fact that the numbers aren't being released to market (not for the first time in this company's history).

On the charts still doesn't look too bad though. Before it went into trading halt I was thinking that it would be good to see it go sideways for a couple weeks before next leg up and so far its doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.