KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

high grade..., page-11

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Every crusher I ever operated had far more capacity than the mill throughput. (Qualifier)Hey I only ever operated two
    These guys have stated they want to run the crushing circuit on off peak power. ie) you cant switch it off during the day if its output matches mill throughput.

Im a dinosaur I havnt operated Gold for 15 years but 35 Million is a lot for a Mill. Look these guys will have all the arguments and probably already have a lot of the contacts for financing lined up. Ask for 25 Million and come up short youre in trouble. Ask for 35 and come up short thats doable. Thats the first substantial new processing plant out there for a long long time.
    I dont think were fully in the picture yet. They have the crushing circuit but is it posible theyre getting a SAG mill???

Look I think we have to trust these guys. Look if youre going to rip off a Bunch of punters theres better ways to do it then:
    Buy a Gold mine from a company you a director off. That you negotiated the purchase of anyway.
    Get your Dad involved.
    Hire your Dads associate as operations manager.
    Headhunt a team of mine development people.
    Headhunt the principal Geo from the Barrick Period
    Forrensicly asses all the Centaur drilling data.
    Start selling your Gold production.
    Sign a milling agreement with the neighbors.
    Have 6 Million in the Bank.
    Own 10% of the company yourself
    Buy shares in your company onmarket.
    Buy assorted bits and pieces of Gold Proccesing Plant.
    Go to America to lend 35 Million bucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.