RNG 0.00% 1.8¢ range river gold limited

veeoneI have had read all announcements of RNG - I even pointed...

1. 489 Posts.
    veeone

I have had read all announcements of RNG - I even pointed out how crookly & deceptive when they dated the "registration date for SPP" being the 2nd day after the first announcment of high grade gold - by the fact of this date, those (including myself) were scr@w#d as new shareholders whilst the insiders who sold for a profit were still able able to participate on the SPP at 1.6c - how ridicules & unfair !!! Again, they have had withheld vital info for maybe privileges tradings instead of doing the right thing ie should have reported of this visible gold grade to the market when they opened up the core-holes which were bonanza grades !!!

I am no amatuer trader by all means and I have had been trading the local & overseas markets, but I have had never ever come across a group of mgmt team so blantantly manipulative & deceptive to make monies !!!

I believe they even increase the SPP limits to maybe suit their cronies !!!

I believe ASX/ASIC are investigating into their unethincal practises and I hope someone get charge for it. I believe those earning "evil" monies will eventually be punish for their sins !!!

DYOR - IMO

AoA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.