ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

High Hopes for HIsmelt..., page-35

1. HTS
    38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I tend to agree, i've been following matmor and coldry for a longtime. I think the advantages for the Indians in ECT Tech is the relatively lower capital costs and their domestic availability of low grade coal (however China DOES have same) and their shortage of metallurgical coal (distinct to China in this regard), But getting back to your point, the economies of scale for Hismelt rules out a lot of potential. Maybe only a market size like China can make HISMELT work. Whereas India and virtually every other economy in the world have alot of smaller steel making mills around the country and to mobilise an investment like RIO and the CHINESE have done , i dont think is feasible at all in India. The Indian would like and be hoping for MATMOR to work as it has lower capital entry requirement and can be scaled down. And to those out there that are asking why ECT Board cant do what RIO has done..is nonsensical. Rio has strong and long tentacles in China and you are comparing a Global Giant in the industry to a few men and women who have a dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.