ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

High Hopes for HIsmelt..., page-42

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Alan jones is an idiot but he leads a cult of supporting his mates and own interests. I dont think some younger people have learned yet how the people we rely on in the world generaly and the money world precisely are dishonest and how they dont tell the whole story no naming names there.
    Also is this company suffer from nepotism, by getting so much finance support from old assotiates and keeping people in the company who dont exactly push the company forward? I did more research of this company because of the liberal leadership shuffle and found some interesting reading. Now i have questions such as who is Menzie groups and Youran group from the ALDP period can anyone tell me? I couldnt find it over the weekend only the names and fail deal with them I only found the origin of our coldry inventor. Rip to him. ALdP appl ication was a time when the government was aparently right behind the company and Esi was in a great place to win the deal or so it was reported by some. Now all the companys done for last few years is extend time lines and re define things that end up not being reported about. And they are forgoten. And when the questions are re talked about here the nepotism kicks in and the talk is shut down. My grand kids know what critical thinking is but it doesnt happen on here without being picked by the endless manegment assistence culture. Think of the company insted of the people and results can change thats my advice. And also what happens to the research and developement money that australia goverment was giveing the company? Is that not offerred now? or if it is where is it in the books can someone point me to it? Sorry for the newly discovered questions tell me if they arnt relevent now and why so if its the case. Only reply if your prepared to answer my questions please not if you want to knock them. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.