ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

High Hopes for HIsmelt..., page-9

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I guess it depends on what you know about the relative merits, problems and financials of Hismelt and Matmor.

If it happens that Matmor is superior (the Hismelt approach appears to be finicky (initial abandonment) and perhaps requires much larger scale to be cost effective (the pilot plant appears to be much more expensive from my brief and superficial reading of the article)) maybe that would reinforce a belief that there is a significant market niche for a technology that can fill these needs and maybe Matmor, when proven up and available, will be a better fit. You can read the article as confirmation that our long term strategy is in a direction where significant interest lies.

Depends on how much Ash knows about the two technologies.

Hint: look at his shareholding and recent buying/selling history. Does it look like he's embarrassed by his holding/affiliation? Does he act like he thinks he has foolishly placed a significant personal investment in a technology that is about to be eclipsed?

I actually think there is a lot more to be encouraged about in that article than otherwise.

IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.