DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

And we most probably won't have to wait anywhere near as long...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    And we most probably won't have to wait anywhere near as long for assays as we experienced over 2007/08. That was trying for even the most patient of souls.

I want to add that I have appreciated the posts from all viewpoints, but am a bit dismayed at the bitterness that has presented itself lately. Of course it happens on a lot of threads, not just here. However, there was a time when more than one person made favourable comment on how the EXM threads were devoid of the slanging that goes on elsewhere.

Not that we need to agree! It's good to have Kempemans viewpoint of expertise in the drilling area. And I am heartened by bantry's ability to see the positive in the company, even while getting right up management. I find it hard to be really down on a company I am invested in (I would just get out if I felt that way), but I am keeping a close watch on our new management team to ensure that EXM is progressed as it should be. They haven't proven much yet, but it is early days for them and I feel positive that EXM has a good team now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.