DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Heartily agree bitzer, and thumbs up for the above post and the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Heartily agree bitzer, and thumbs up for the above post and the original starting the thread.

I am more than happy to listen to constructive criticism about any aspect of something I am invested in. It doesn't faze me if I disagree, and the point of these discussions is to enlighten and determine from day to day if it is a good investment or not. But I don't need to hear constant negativity, especially if it isn't totally warranted, ie with the new board. Each person has their own perspective and time frame for investment, so I can understand impatience as well. Some want quick profits, some are in EXMO and hoping they are in the money well before expiry etc. Personally I think the company will do everything it can to get those options in the money to get that extra $5m.

Back to the original post, I think it is timely to reiterate what the last drilling campaign achieved. Some exciting intercepts and open in at least one direction on all pods, so much more to be expected from this round of drilling. We might yet reach a lot closer to the anticipated 2 million ounces, and at higher levels of resource status.

Bitzer, you said it well all that time ago that EXM has been significantly derisked with the resource upgrade (doubling) last year. Now we have the cap raising which has guaranteed we will have $10 million raised, so we have reduced that risk of not having the capital to advance the project. EXM is headed the right way, and with good timing to catch a big ride on the gold bull.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.