BRK 3.57% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: High-Impact Jewell Well Fully Funded, page-219

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Given whats in the pipeline, I'm leaning towards an upside.

CR's for speculative asset acquisition or general upkeep almost always get sold down as there is either a lot of risk (asset acquisition) or risk the company coasts on the "free money" (general bread for operations).

CR for Jewell is to forward the company with minimal risk given the historical results in the area - reiterating once again, this is what we have been waiting 2 years for as it will prove up the reserves in the ground thus catapulting the overall ovalue of the company assets.

CPS capital didn't take a SSH position to flip for pips nor risk their reputation to their clients - they clearly see the value in BRK and have advised their clients accordingly.

Some reminders of what is in the pipeline:

- Jewell DSU - once drilled, the reserves can be calculated and added to the asset value. From there, BRK can either continue drilling the or hold out to sell off the unit.
    - Funds received from Jewell production can be used to develop the remaining multi-unit DSU's (Rangers/Flames) once again further adding to asset value or kept for the opportune time to sell. (I'm anticipating Rangers to be drilled this year on the back of Jewell)
    - Bradbury unit - given the oversubscribed status and excess cash available, no doubt BRK will be looking to develop this unit. Multiple zones to exploit and additional revenue to add to the mix.

Plenty happening with lots of upside given the current market conditions and with Jewell success (and resulting revenue) will supercharge the above milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $15.22K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13983753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 9706003 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2399566
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.