PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

GSL, I've just returned from work and am happy with the way the...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    GSL, I've just returned from work and am happy with the way the day went for the sp. It will keep going up till friday and depending on the news we will either see alot sold or holders taking a deep breath and looking for some signs/news before deciding on what to do next. This company does not need ramping for sp movement upwards. I have held and increased my holdings over the past few years. I have never seen this stock rise on ramping. It will disappoint me to see excessive sp movement both up and down. It only helps the day traders. I am not one.Yes, I do see a share price nudging $2.50 in the next three years or sooner. However, most of us would have sold by then and moved on. If any miner was looking at taking over this company they would rather do it now when the sp is 22c than when it hits $1 and above. We all know there is gold down there and plenty is going on so why wouldn't the company explore all options including a jv. Remember we are going to need capital to build a treatment site at Hargraves and expand the one at Hill End. Ideally we would all like to see the company as it is today three years hence but the rest of the market may have other ideas. A JORC will do wonders for this company and the time is not far off when we will get one. After all the drilling we've done I would be disappointed if it is under the 2moz mark. You asked if I would sell at $1.25 per share. I would sell enough to be free carried for the rest of the journey. I have never felt more excited about a stock than I feel about HEG. I have held stocks and made and lost like all of us do but I hold plenty of HEG and am well in the black. I hope readers do not think I'm trying to ramp up this stock. If anyone is buying HEG because of my views please don't. Please do your own research. I will continue to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $58.78K 11.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29697070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1533333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.