PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

high level resources at hill end, page-6

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A takeover - that's what I like GSL, a different point of view but I think you're dreaming.....

First of all, I doubt very much if there will be a takeover - not with 10 parties holding over 50%. They (like us) have not been waiting all these years to sell out at only $1.25!

But IF there was a takeover bid, I would think it would come from one of the gold mining companies - rather than from an investment company.

As I see things, HEG is doing a lot of ground-work at the moment (Plotting out exactly where the gold is in Reward & the in-depth exploration drilling at Hargraves). This could be a very smart move waiting for the big GP increase before going into full-scale production or it could be preparing the mine for a nice takeover bid - or something else, of course.

At this point there has been very little mention of a bigger plant or changing from "contract mining" to HEG-mining, so its anyone's guess.

I for one would be disappointed if there was a takeover - especially if HEG goes on to become one of the top 5 gold producers in Australia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $58.78K 11.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29697070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1533333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.