SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

high p/e ratio & options..., page-3

1. 1,889 Posts.
    true there are a lot of options that can be exersized . expiry is 31 may so there will be an overhang of cheap 8c oppies hitting market . as far as PE goes you have that wrong , with a profit after tax of 4.9 mill for first half 05 on a market cap of 98 mill we will be approaching a forward PE of approx 10 . given there may be a dilution upwards of 100 mill shares which represents approx 30% of current issue that forward PE may blow out to 13 ish . given the growth you may possibly be able to value SEN on a higher forward PE so in affect after the profit taking option overhang there may be room for some upside . im thinking under 20c may be a good entry for those with patience . if all options are exersized it will add approx 8 mill cash to the coffers which is not all bad . also if you look at appendix 3B ann you will see a lot of these options have already been exersized . i havent done the figures yet but will do so over coming weeks . this company now pays a div with .75c paid in march . now if that is matched in second half it comes to 1.5c , on a price of 24c the yield looks healthy at roughly 7% . company states growth will continue through 06 . so in conclusion whilst SP may be stagnant for a few months due to overhang of cheap options the future according to company is relatively bright. before closing up i just checked last app 3b and 66 mill oppies are left to be exersized so a lot of overhang is already through . it is quite possible some of price weakness is people selling fully paids to finance option exersize . this action is now over so there may not be much more weakness coming .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.