OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

high pressure oil/gas

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    As a non geologist I had the impression that an encounter with high pressures whether gas/oil/water would be an expected event.The size of the rig employed would appear to have been the problem unless it was the nearness of the zone to the surface.If the size of the rig was the main problem with the production we now have we should be able to afford a larger rig and to hell with the cost( if not exorbitant ).

It is onshore and potentially a large resource. IMO our priority should be to drill as soon as possible.High pressure zones are encountered all the time and there must be standard measures to deal with them.A long study would not alter the pressures encountered. If oil is found production wouldn't be far behind. Production from an offshore find could have a time lag of 3 years or more. A partner needs to be found for the offshore drills. In the meantime I feel priority should be given to the onshore drills including Tanzania. As a non expert I'd appreciate comments. It's very possible action is already imminent! Long term the offshore areas are the possible company makers as we all know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $48.19K 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10476011 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 16762591 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.