APX 2.33% 44.0¢ appen limited

High Quality and Quantity A.I data is a bottleneck, page-19

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well, it's Friday and we can surely have some fun. So my lord-- Calvo, as you have done this amazing research on AI in particular, can you please share your 2c of input (pun intended) on these 2 companies please?

BTH - (they also have lot of AI in their presentations to your liking, make some real money, growing positively (unlike...) and EBIT positive too recently. It is also with low PS compare to revenue. They had similar takeover fiasco and ppl brought it down, but can see quarterly momentum soon- See, I am giving you hint for your another gem.

ZIP - The company peaked with BNPL boom and busted with sector cooling down. However, never lost focus on keep growing sales every year with resilience and gave some most impressive numbers recently. Their sales growth is align to BNPL sector CAGR (unlike inverse in case of APX). And share price rightly getting appreciated. (It is technically diff graph if I am allowed to mention that).

This is surely "off topic", but just curious to understand how intelligent brain works .. am fascinated with your thought process and research. Please share your thoughts.

APX disclosure - already enjoying short position after closing long position.

ZIP and BTH - continue holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $98.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $244.4K 558.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84861 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 113267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.