KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I’ve held and averaged down for over 8 years seems silly to be...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723

I’ve held and averaged down for over 8 years seems silly to be shaken out when the primary focus has been to finish GBM agile and advance to FDA approval - when we will step out of the study in 2023.

And we do have better results in more patients than the current standard of care both an increase in life and in twice the % of treated patients.

Of course there’s DiPG with a potential PRV + 7 other studies across EVT and Pax.

there’s a lot just around the corner

I’m surprised we have not heard any great statement from John Friend - you would expect at least an ‘Im excited and privileged to helm Kazia and to lead these great programs etc, etc…’

radio silence has not benefited shareholders or shareholder attitudes towards the management team…

JG - communicated less and with more substance than GK but seemed to miss opportunities to temper the market at more extreme times - I think his approach was the science will do all the talking… that’s a good approach generally but a little more finesse than dogmatic adherence would have been beneficial

GK - communicated often - too often and did not measure action with previous comments seeming more a salesman than a scientist which was why JG seemed a good choice in style

JG did restructure refocus etc Pax was great EVT very interesting but came with large milestones attached

there’s a better medium way in my opinion and I think a month is enough to have time to craft a proper intro to us all… even with appearances John Friend should find his own style but with a nod to what has and has not worked with the last two ‘captains’.

some engagement with shareholders would be nice to see from JF it does not need to be a town hall - nothing more than a nod to the past and a reinforcement of the expected coming 6 months to 2024 would be a valid start.

thinking it’s all been said when it’s not been adopted and said by you probably isn’t a great approach given history…

everyone agrees the primary asset is great what we need is to hear our new lead reinforce that and that their is a plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.