ADX 1.03% 9.6¢ adx energy ltd

I did a little more digging around about "high resitivity" that...

1. 265 Posts.
    I did a little more digging around about "high resitivity" that ADX has found in the Abiod, its deffinately a good thing that we have, plenty of positives so far for the monster Abiod.

Read below:

"Electrical devices employ instruments that generate data based on electrical measurements. The spontaneous potential, usually recorded along with resistivity curves, is a simple but valuable aid to help geologists correlate from one well to another and to assist them in inferring the depositional environment of the sediments. It defines permeable zones from surrounding nonpermeable shales and can be used to estimate the salinity of formation water. Resistivity is one of the most important physical properties to record. A sand filled with salt water will conduct electricity much easier (and therefore has a lower resistivity) than a sand in which most of the salt water is replaced with a nonconducting oil or gas. The primary purpose of resistivity measurements is to determine hydrocarbon saturation"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $156.1K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1913 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 69000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.