FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

I heavily recommended FAR to my potential future son in law...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I heavily recommended FAR to my potential future son in law several weeks back, especially on the whim of two potential wells in the Gambia, and the rumor of a dig at the Fan. The past fortnight has sorted that out.

Now the 50/50 at Samo becomes the one and only main event. A year to gather more spirit will be in store if the mother of recent finds doesn't come to fruition. I am in a reasonable financial position to weather another delayed Christmas. Fortunately he would have better options to spend his hard earned being youthful and energetic. Being in the automotive industry, with a great gift of negotiating skills to en power greater use of his limited but decent funds for a man of his age.

The point I am trying to bring across is. If the potential grand daddy of finds in recent years is not of commercial standards at Samo, the shorter's will take us to the cleaners, and vice versa to the longs.

True value has already been achieved at SNE, but the market don't give a crap if they have they're funds parked and tied up for another twelve months.

I have so much heart in FAR, I have already positioned myself in the winner takes all, and will live with the failure because of the already underlying value. One day it will be recognized. To recommend to a close friend or family member becomes a double edged sword.

I will grasp the win, if it eventuates. There will be no "I told you so." This ones for you Ash. Your money, your investment, and your gamble. Bittersweet. The only winner. Drill bit and target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.