A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

High Risk Warning, page-88

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Simple answer as to why we have fallen in price Leon is many Australian companies recently have been attacked by shorters and we’re one of them.

Yes we slightly missed a couple of FY figures and signalled an increase in marketing but these were no biggies in themselves. At the time most analysts maintained their buy ratings.

However, shorters were able to take advantage of a three month window between FY results and AGM when they knew there would likely be a vacuum of info from the company. Accordingly, they took the opportunity to manufacture several negatives and circulate into the media including the idea Jayne would sell again because she doesn’t really believe in the companies prospects. The China / US trade war was going to negativity impact a2 sales. Marketing was being increased because revenues were slowing. Jayne is incompetent. New a2 competitors are going to stop a2 growing etc etc.

As it turned out, Jayne never sold, China / US trade war hasn’t effected a2, marketing has increased to increase revenue growth, new a2 competitors have come and gone (the latest local Chinese one is a joke) and Jayne is yet to be proved incompetent as we are yet to have any figures since new marketing strategy was established.

Clearly, the shorters have a motive for circulating their nonsense and have been proved to be very unreliable to date yet each time they just invent a new risk for more gullible people to believe.

which type of person are you?

me, I prefer facts and remain very suspicious of those with ulterior motives because they are usually liars.

All will be revealed at the AGM and I’ll continue to sleep very peacefully until then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.