ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

I think the current share market activity reflects a few...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think the current share market activity reflects a few factors:
    1. A cautiousness about how much money SAU will actually get. The gold price has been moving about so hard to be sure. SAU is also cautious about announcing a dividend until it has money in the bank.
    2. South Korea political situation. Should not be a major impact on share price, but people looking for a reason not to invest may suggest this. Will be resolved shortly I believe.
    3. Price of Gold jitters.

Overall I think the share price has dropped too far and will rebound but probably not until February/March on the back of announcements about such things as dividend and drilling programs.

All of this share price dampening was predicted in a conversation over drinks after the last Shareholders meeting although I can't remember who made the comments, and certainly it was not an official SAU position. A dividend of 4c per share was also suggested/predicted, but once again not by SAU.

Any way I have taken the opportunity to buy a few more on this dip so have put my money where my mouth is. Now I have to wait for it to fly.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1280707 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 411781 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.