IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

WOS: "there are A LOT of them who are sitting on BIG profits...

1. 664 Posts.
    WOS: "there are A LOT of them who are sitting on BIG profits from Dendreons meteoric rise, and are now looking for "the next Dendreon" to plough the profits into.
    With the American population being so large, its easy to see how if even a small percentage of investors there want a piece of PRR at these insane prices it will have a massive impact on our SP."

There are also a LOT of them sitting on massive losses from Dendreon's meteoric plummet as well. Don't think for a moment that that won't put a dampener on Prima's fortunes on listing. Spin works in both direction Wisdom ;)

It really is a guessing game what effect a NASDAQ listing will have beyond the inevitable(?) spike, or even how much of a spike it will produce. After yesterday's wildly optimistic predictions on closing prices are anything to go by, I wouldn't be placing much credibility on this forum's soothsayers.

Yesterday we had announcement that papers were filed for a long predicted N listing. It wasn't the listing, just another step along the way, although when I dropped in and saw the frenzied waters here my initial reaction was "ah, the N listing at last".
    Some poster's need to think before they hit the "we're going blue-sky" button. At the end of the day we say a $0.005 rise in SP (2.78%). 'nuff said.

Interesting times though. One thing's for sure: when (not if) I buy back in I'll let you know - will be a good time to cash in some before an inevitable drop ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.