HFR 1.47% 33.5¢ highfield resources limited

high, page-50

1. 4,385 Posts.
    ..it's got me perplexed as well Rob, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the fundamentals, nor the market that HFR is seeking to supply...could possibly be holders with exposed positions in other stocks seeking to cover/exit but at these prices is pretty desperate...it's clear where the stock will head in the near term so a definite opportunity i.m.o (procured a healthy stake in 30's myself)...i note that the stock in play is only hitting entries 1.42 and below and a relatively small buy vol side in real terms (75-80K -for most of the day) with real supply below that 1.485peg low in real terms too (suspect the sell side distortion (numbers above 1.485) probably played on emotion today- 1.485 peg hasn't shifted in days - price legs down were tested today with tiny vol (sometimes 15/40 shares was enough), but was enough for significant line sweeps for some large exits throughout the day....after all that, it looks like nervous holders or portfolio exposure requiring exiting...lets see what tomorrow brings!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.