RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

3500,Correct I am looking at price (not that we know how much...

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Correct I am looking at price (not that we know how much the Highbury will be), but given what it contains substantially more.
    like a gold plated mousetrap - it won't sell.

and RFT seems to recognise this as well given their comments about focusing on sales to car OEMs.

unsure if V2G standards provide any better path given this could also be done fairly cheaply in the car by using two+way circuits instead. In any event this is still a few years away on the CCS roadmap.

one of the continued surveyed impediments to EV adoption is range anxiety - and you certainly don't solve this by taking away the AC option, particularly in regional areas of Australia where getting a 10A charge at the hotel, 15A at the caravan park, or the occasional 32A 3/5pin plug at showgrounds or similar is still the only way (though this is thankfully slowly changing).

ive said it before - but personally think RFT should be looking at doubling the capacity of Highbury to 22kW (which can still be supplied by many normal residential/commercial three phase circuits).

if you can get the pricing at a reasonable level - that I think becomes attractive to some home Tesla/Hyundai etc owners who want faster charging at home
    And also a better option for council installs than the Schneider EVLink unit that seems the current go to model in Australia.
    Last edited by praetorian: 21/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.01K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4108525 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.