WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Higher base price before 2nd tech ann, page-105

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Not sure where leverage can be applied, since we are locked into these master agreements with P&G, aren't we? (Hope that isn't an abbreviation for 'master and slave' agreements...).

Watching the agm video, one impression I came away with was they seemed just a bit flummoxed under questioning a few times about what exactly they should do now to solve their problems and press ahead.

Explaining barriers etc. is fine, but I wanted these to be immediately followed by strategies they proposed, or had in motion, to overcome them. Rather, they all seemed to nod and agree how hard it all was. Perhaps that's a bit unfair, and they should support each other, but just describing my impression.

However, not recognising your own incompetence, or limitations, is the surest sign of incompetence and so I give them credit for having enough insight to recognise it, and act on it. That's not intended to ignore or denigrate the difficult and valuable things they did to get obj from nothing to where it stands now.

The present bod has developed the great potential OBJ is bursting with and now seen they lack the skill-set, or maybe even just the personality-type to unleash it effectively.

Consequently, I see the appointment of this new Chairperson as the most important thing OBJ will do in 2018. Second tech signing with a quality choice for Chairperson should spur significant developments - and sp improvement. Holding my breath to see who it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.