WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Higher base price before 2nd tech ann, page-37

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    I am not convinced we are simply waiting for a signature.  At the AGM, the first question highlighted how P&G were benefiting from using our technology, and yet OBJ share price is floundering due to a lack of revenue.  The frustration of shareholders was made clear very effectively by the questioner, Paul Hunter.  He finished his statement by asking when we would start seeing some meaningful revenue.  Glyn's answer was a bit of a mixed bag  - the statement " we have been told volumes will double next year"  which I'm sure was meant to be impressive, I found pretty disheartening..then more talk about getting our own products to market being the answer.  Anyway.. when Glyn was finished speaking, Jeff jumped in with his own reply.  Here is what he said  :

"right now we probably spend more time and effort with P&G on exactly that point (lack of revenue) rather than the hardware.  Two of the last three weeks were spent with P&G focusing on exactly that - How do we turn OBJ into a successful, sustainable business in the long term and we are in the midst of all sorts of negotiations to try and get that structure right."

I suggest that some of these negotiations in the weeks prior to the AGM would have been for the 2nd technology, and so, regardless of what was said during the conference call about getting it signed before the AGM, I think we may a a bit to go yet.  BUT, if the end result is to "turn OBJ into a successful, sustainable business in the long term", I think I can wait a few more weeks.
    Last edited by smac656: 06/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.