WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Higher base price before 2nd tech ann, page-63

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    In support of Jase I do not believe for one moment that Jase purposely with intention, mean’t to undermine Glyn. But regardless once again, this is not the only time that posters have referred that Glyn should be removed as chairman and a number of times this has been presented in poor taste, via words and descriptions as undermind his ability as chairman of OBJ

While Jase had legitimate concerns about issues relating to the profit share in our relationship with P&G as well as the time it is taking to finalise the deal, this did not warrant the words used that in my opinion has undermined once again Glyn’s leadership and it simply is not necessary, especially as I know that another large invested is lurking around this company.

I have and still do, promote Jase as a supporter of OBJ and it’s management.

But this did not show up in the choice of words used this morning in Jase’s post. It certainly did not bode well and was disappointing as I have been working hard on promoting OBJ and it’s management and in particular I’ve been promoting Jase as one of the posters to research into and as being supportive.

As far as Jase is concerned, he is still very much respected by me and has had a meetings with Glyn and the board and knows the large investor well and he also knows that the Investor has a great deal of faith in Glyn, Jeff and the board.

Does this mean we should not have a new Chairman or a reshuffle of the board? Glyn and Jeff have always maintained and shared this with me years ago, Glyn is a deal maker and once those deals place OBJ in a strong revenue environment, he will then and only then seek a more qualified commercially skilled Chairman to take over the rains and I am all for that.

So if I was too hard on you Jase it is only because I have vouched for you as being in support of Glyn and this mornings post certainly in my opinion did not display that.

You were at the board table the day after the AGM and Glyn specifically shared that when OBJ first negotiated with P&G they had no leverage to negotiate hard with P&G, but now a few years Glyn states things are different now and he has been negotiating far better terms. Glyn then went onto say that on one occasion he actually walked out of the room and away from the negotiating table and felt he had enough influence, to negotiate harder than before.

So yes just maybe to just get into the door of a multi billion dollar company such as P&G may have required Glyn to drop the anti just to get on the ground floor, but that is no longer the case.

So as far as I’m concerned Glyn and Jeff have done a remarkable job and that they both did and still do have the vision and the foresight needed to build this company and in my opinion only, do not want them undermined in any way and Glyn has asked that people stand up for him and the company and put some balance in hot copper, especially when it relates to him being the chairman of OBJ.

I want P&G to also believe in Glyn’s ability as chairman as P&G is our biggest investor and If you think P&G does not have ears and eyes scrutinising OBJ and it’s management, then think again it is only because of the expertise and professional management as well as the technology, that we even have a partnership with P&G

So no disrespect Jase just some house keeping, that in my opinion I thought was necessary.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.