WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Higher base price before 2nd tech ann, page-66

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    He we go again instead of just discussing the issues at hand we continue to discuss them but with the overhang that Glyn as Chairman should be removed. Sorry I disagree, why can we not just discuss the issues, if I did not believe in our management, I would be selling just like the other investor, who has now chosen to sit on his hands, that’s ok his choice, but it would have been a good thing to have him invest in my opinion.

As far as my comments about when Glyn will choose to resign, is factual and was said in the realty of a number of conversations over the years ... and why would any responsible Chairman resign when it is not the right time Glyn has never indicated he has to go, he has stated quite clearly he will go when he finds a suitable replacement and has given no indication of when that will be.

Let’s continue to discuss our concerns yes but not under the cloud of we need to remove the chairman of the board ... that’s where I sit and as far as thumbs up, I am not writing for the popular vote and I say it how I see it and it is based on my opinion ... just hear that I just do not feel that this talk of removing Glyn from the board is necessary.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.