WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Attitudes i respect your unwavering love for management but to...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Attitudes i respect your unwavering love for management but to be the person who decides who is and isnt in your good books in regards to Glyn and management is far too rich for me. Everything that has been said by JTA, Smac and CMK is for the benefit of all shareholders and I agree with them as does management and yes Glyn himself also mind you that a new chairman is very much needed. This doesnt speak ill of anyone, its just good practice by management to acknowledge that they have built this beast up faster than they were able to nurture it, more help is needed.

Management are taking on far too many roles and dont have the collective experience to nagivigate a truly global and expanding company. Having a clear vision of the future, having a plan of attack and most importantly being able to negotiate the best possible deal for our company is immensely important and we currently dont have that firing power.

Without hotcopper and the questioning that we do on here management would have maintained their trend of keeping shareholders in the dark whilst also lining their pockets with shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.