WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OBJ is already in the middle of replacing Glyn as Chairman, so...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    OBJ is already in the middle of replacing Glyn as Chairman, so references to 'undermining' him are redudundant. Whether he jumped or was nudged, either he, the rest of the bod, or everyone involved recognised the need for someone else in that role. They hired a headhunter early October, so a replacement should not be too far away.

Also, this is a stock chat site, not an OBJ promotions unit, so criticism, whether or not fair or even-handed, is fine.

OBJ said in April an exclusive licence was signed with P&G for the 2nd tech and the associated agreement would be signed, ' soon'. Eight months later, the expression 'can't come soon enough' springs to mind.

On the subject of self-promtion, I notice YOW today announced an expansion of US retail outlets for its products. The ASX today marked the expansion of retail outlets in the USA for Yowies as 'price sensitive'.

OBJ has previously announced the odd product/country launch, but the retail outlet expansion noted regularly on here, especially with major retailers, goes unremarked.

OBJ could usefully make an announcement regarding the ever-expanding retail outlets and websites in several countries now stocking objtech products. It would take advantage of what seems to me an obvious, free, relevant, 'price sensitive' PR opportunity.

I suspect the OBJ lack of pizazz and PR lies partly with the personalities in the bod, who strike me as thoughtful, introverted, self-effacing sort of people, and these are likeable enough traits, but we need an extroverted Chairman to fire up the market's imagination, since we are too small to have a PR dept.

I gather NWR is just a sedate, conservative 'media relations' firm and not PR, as such, so I don't see them fulfilling that role, but an extrovert Chairman will suffice.

I hope that was specified as an essential selection criterion, because it would make a world of difference to our profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.