PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Higher Contract Price, page-4

1. 726 Posts.
    OMG - the level of nonsense on here reached an all time high this week. Glad I hardly log on, when I do all I see is nonsense.

The focus should have been on the excellent update by PDN, selling at above $41 and continuing to cut costs, instead you halfwits let an imbecile hijack the facts. Put it on the ignore list like me. Listen to AngelYoung - it's disordered and severely mentally ill. I stated that a month ago and you and HC continue to let any chance of a meaningful discussion be ruined by an attention seeking animal.

Costs have been cut and PDN is selling a great price. They are the facts. It should be trading at 20 times the current share price today. And the fact that ERA has outperformed PDN over the past 2 weeks shows how irrational the market is. One company is bankrupt, with no hope of producing anything, except maybe for a swimming pool around the Ranger area and the other company is in a strong financial position. You would think it was the other way around, given the share price performance. It is all mental.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.