MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

higher floornow 2.3 cents, page-7

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to note that there is actually a reason for the rise, and this is due to the announcement of the options entitlement plan. As I predicted, the announcement is a POSITIVE announcement, not sure why so many people see it as negative. I believe that this positive announcement balances the slightly negative capital raising announcement from before.

As the SP rises, the options become worth more and more, but we still only need to pay 0.2c for each option. Hence, it is this gap or 'risk-free' profit which is driving up the SP at the moment. It is sort of a vicious cycle, but in a good way. The low exercise price is helping this out as well, so in a way low exercise price is not a bad thing.
    Watch out for a fall in the SP on the cut-off date when new buyers of MHL shares are no longer entitled to the options.

I would write a longer piece of analysis about the dynamics of this whole situation but unfortunately don't have the time to right at this moment. Maybe next week :-)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.