MLX 0.00% 41.5¢ metals x limited

higher highs and higher lows, page-2

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    nikk0, the 23 page investor presentation seems to have got a bit more of the spotlight on whats going on for newcomers. There is a fair bit of action happening here. Its sad they sold off half the tin for what they did but its a buyers market still, but the cost of the expansion to produce the goods at Rentails of $200 m looks like a bar too high to jump for MLX alone. Now the expansion can go ahead, and in an environment if tin prices where they are, very nice, it was probably the way to go. Otherwise they were snookered.
    I wonder if Rio are looking at hopping in on Wingellina with MLX having some free carried interest, plus a good share for owning the deposit. $2 billion funding is a pretty big ask for a junior isnt it? But thats how big the asset they own is. A bit of an elephant and growing. Dropped an optical on the nickel price lately? This all indicates a mega boom in minerals if the recovery goes higher around the world. There wont be enough metal to go around. The wild card may be Rio. How will the Chinese who have a piece of this MLX pie react? A bidding war? With Rio snooping around now the Chinese holders dont have the board of MLX by the nuts now, on Wingellina, methinks.
    pardon my grammar etc. Tired and a 80 kilo whacking machine whacked my foot yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $1.269M 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16500 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 274376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.