MLX 0.00% 41.5¢ metals x limited

Oh,my. What days of opportunity these are. How many juniors have...

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Oh,my. What days of opportunity these are.

How many juniors have good, proven management, no debt, a swag of holdings is some of the best junior miners in the country, positive continuing cash flow, and a JORC deposit of multi billion dollar global scale in one of the worlds most valuable industrial metals, which is beginning to attract the attention of the worlds biggest and most cashed up miners? Clean, low cost to process ore. Not high bulk low value to transport but low bulk, high value. The cobalt even higher value, byproduct, mixed in. Iron ore sells for tens or hundreds of dollars a ton, nickel sells for tens of thousands. Selling for a few cents. It isnt impacted by the mining tax, which applies to high end profits of coal and iron miners only.

If buying when the herd is terrified is the best tactic of all, this (MLX) has to be one of the best.

Giralia an old favorite of mine, has a semi monster in iron ore on the front burner, and is cashed up, but management are dealers and explorers only and have no track record in establishing a mining operation. MLX is in nickel, gold, tin, copper and more. Plus iron also, if it can be smelted on the spot. If Giralia is still cheap, this one is a gift. One to buy and sock away in the bottom draw at these prices. It took the market a long, long, time to wake up about Giralia. It is taking even more about this one. But 10 cents turned into $2.00-$2.50, so far.
    Wingellina looks to be in the same region and the biggest energy deposits on planet earth. Over in the Perdika basin there are the worlds largest deposits of high grade coal, dwarfing anything ever seen before. Further over in the Simpson, there are likely to be some major shale and CSG fields, too. This Central Australian region along the NT SA borders may be the worlds most spectacular new mining province within a decade.

No half brained lunatics with machetes and AK47s running around, the local pseudo dictator in making given the flick, and a lot of skilled miners available to get the ball rolling.

Rio may be stalking, also. Im accumulating, stuff the chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $1.269M 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16500 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 274376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.