TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

ntfox, you may have missed the point. There are only 4...

1. 12,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    ntfox, you may have missed the point. There are only 4 shareholders who hold more than 13 million shares.
    1) Noble is not selling, definitely not at 30 cents. ha ha
    2) DCM Decometal, highly unlikely to sell, their cost is $1++, and they don't need so little money.
    3)Crawley Resources, absolutely no way. Michael Kiernan won't sell at 30 cents, maybe $2 he'd think about it. He has a loan from Noble Group and he would lose too much.
    4) OM Holdings, they have been selling down already, the shares cost them ZIP, so anything is a profit. They may need the money, or just sick of waiting for an increase in shareprice.

What I'm suggesting is that OMH has sold their stake to Noble Group. I don't see any other top shareholder buying except Noble Group. It could be someone else, but I doubt it.
    Noble Group is most likely as they're unhappy with the shareprice performance as most long term holders are. They are just spending a LITTLE of their profits that they're making from TTY. By buying OMH stake they would help to stop the stock being sold on the market. I don't think they have too much faith in management either, as you'll note from their voting.

You'll note that the Chairman Andrew Simpson is up for re-election, best to give him the FLICK.
    Surely TTY can do far better than him, he never stood up against any of the poor decisions previously.
    TTY needs new blood on the board, especially the chairman.

How many bothered to vote for the previous resolutions?
    Everyone here is too APATHETIC, why don't you take a stand.

You want good results, you need capable people, and I'd doubt whether we have too many on the TTY board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.