RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

mate your guess is as good as mine... looks primed for a huge...

1. 5,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    mate your guess is as good as mine... looks primed for a huge run, though with out news to value the company no one can guess a SP target... Im just dreaming that it will be a 10 bagger from these levels...

From experience I would say when they annouce some sort of project/aquistion what ever it be, then we can all take a punt at a SP value according to future revenue...

For now I am more then happy how this is moving, was nice to see the .023 getting hit today, I would say if news is on its way then expect a big finish 2morrow, news could be as early as Monday or Tuesday, they may be waiting for some positive over all market sentiment to release major sensitive news so as to get good exposure...

Short term target I would say a easy 3 cents with out news if we continue this weeks action, if she breaks 3 cents strong then I would say hold on and trade it a little if you can pick a top... with the recent placment at such a discounted price I would presume spikes could be short lived, in saying that I still think it is consolidating nicely...

News will need to be strong, it will need to present some sort of cash flow opportunity with a short term for it to be a 10bagger.. I cant see that happeing, but hey, stranger things have happened...

for all we know they could be looking at a chain of Adult Shops, hahaha lol.... in all seriousness I would say it will be in the resource sector hopefully with a resource that presents high interest of late...

good luck
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.