ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

higher lows!

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    ROB's multi-month uptrend is because of allot of reasons. The market certainly likes to speculate in companies that are acquiring assets, low debt, cash, sound management, and are growing the right way.

CR is a tricky thing, it is the only way for ROB to develop its asset and acquire more assets. Getting in before CR versus getting in afterwards is also a tricky thing.

Right now ROB in my opinion is undervalued and can move and gap up quick enough to get another speeding ticket because the market already has been accumulating it happily at these levels. As I have said elsewhere I think any accumulation under 3c is a good buy because the marketplace has extremely high hopes for Mongolia and Coal and China and quite right to do so in my opinion.

ROB is in a clear uptrend because the market loves to speculate on these explorers over producers and know how rapidly such licenses can be developed case in point HUN. If ROB does even half as good as ROB anyone accumulating long-term here under 3c is going to be very comfortable.

This trend has so much further to go. It has broken R1 many times and is clearly going to reach for it's R2. The last announcement confirms to all ROB holders expect more good news! And I say look to China and you will really see how hot this geology is right now!

Investing can be a swing and a miss but with ROB at these prices I don't think so. I only invest in a few companies a year and ROB is the one I am commenting on because it is fun to watch a little company evolve into a strong asset developer. These companies all require good management and great kingmakers. Looking at who is advising ROB and it wants me to acquire more!

The trend here is going to continue and ROB has potential to move at any time. Let's enjoy the show!

PS - All my opinions could be wrong! DYOR! Have Fun!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.