ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

higher lows!, page-13

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Vendor if the sky was falling in I'm sure you would be there to warn us!

ROB has tremendous potential. You said that my indicators and research was wrong but then had nothing to back it up. Before the short-termers proclaim the collapse of ROB lets just step back a second and look at the fundamentals.

Low debt/cash/Exciting geology/management/undervalued and oversold/low expenses/developing assets (licenses)/Sound Investors/ Sound Advisors/ Positive Newsflow/ Clear Vision.

The combination of Mongolia, China and Coal is very powerful drivers for ROB. If you worry about ROB day to day that's fine but I think the next 6mths are going to be great for ROB!

I would not proclaim the end of the trend, I would look at the higher lows and I would also expect it to move up eventually. These prices in my opinion are fantastic for accumulators.

Looking at any pullback in a multi-month uptrend on HC and you will always have the people who want to predict the end of the trend. Pullbacks are fantastic in a uptrend. What about 3 months from now when it is at 4.4c what are you going to predict then?

Accumulators are patient, methodical, slow, and think long-term. Short-termers jump to the worse conclusions based on TA and certainly jump ship because of bad weather predicting the ship is sinking. Just because every so often they are right does not make them logical or correct just lucky.

What is the norm? Ships don't sink, they arrive at their destination and everyone is fine. Our destination of exciting geology, demand and profit will mean a price adjustment for ROB and right now the market is quietly buying on people's foolish selling.

The major shareholders are not jumping ship, I'm not jumping ship and in fact the old saying buy when people sell and sell when people buy holds true as always. If ROB was to take on water and sink then I guess the naysayers were right after all. But if like most ships ROB does not sink and it continues to acquires assets everyone who listened to the negative nellies will wish they accumulated below 3c.

ROB is a high risk high return company. Ask yourself are you happy to won a piece of this company? What is the company worth to you as its owner. Do you agree with its vision? It's kingmakers. It's asset? It's managment? It's newsflow?

Short-termers are like the hare and the long-termers are like the tortoise. If you want to win the race, understand why you are buying and accumulate. I find ROB fun because it has a ongoing debate at the moment that really is a debate I'm sure will never end between TA and FA.

I think in my opinion to trust your own confidence, research and thoughts. Call the company and ask them questions, build in your mind a complete picture of what the company wants and if you believe in the plan then accumulate and wait and time will prove you correct.

Out of every 25 companies like this I have bought and accumulated and held for a few years I have lost money on only 3 because I am patient. I guess ships survive the storms, especially those in teacups as some people here like to promote.

If we listened to the naysayers where would we be?

Viva the uptrend indeed J8 -

7/11 ... 0.005c
    10/11 .. 0.007c
    11/11 .. 0.012c
    11/11 .. 0.014c
    01/12 .. 0.015c
    02/12 .. 0.016c

I think it is not a bad thing to have the 'End is Nigh' crowd on here congratulating themselves if they are proven right by any fall in price. They allow accumulators to say thank you very much!

PS - All my opinions could be wrong! DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.