ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

LOL Thanks allot mm and J8! I have trouble to post short concise...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    LOL Thanks allot mm and J8! I have trouble to post short concise thoughts and opinions. Sorry. I only post on one of my investments because of time concerns; for example last year I only posted on ABU. I was with it all the way up to 8c! Still love that stock but I don't believe in cross promotion.

A true understanding of what ROB is and where it is going on the market landscape is very important. There is a different understanding now about investing, a revolution where large slosh funds swarm into a favorite pony and ramp it up well beyond over buying and drive down stock well beyond over selling compared to the old market.

Most investing is based on a flawed emphasis, logic and beliefs. Where does money come from? Assets? Explorers get allot of play now because of there growth on your money. Investors would rather back a low cap like ROB and ride it all the way to 20-30c then buy a producer with all the slow growth on capital that can occur.

ROB has what I call potential energy. Google the wiki and read the scientific sense to get a sense of what I am talking about. ROB is volatile, it has the potential to move against the market, it is oversold, undervalued (License(Asset)+management=Repricing/Newsflow)and has focused on a booming resource.

As for capital raising, there is different types of capital raising, some are necessary evils and some are to develop assets, management and acquire new assets. So which is it for ROB?

You could accumulate now and sell at the resistance (2.4c) or you could accumulate like I do under 3c and hold, hold and hold like the rock of Gibraltar. I recommend a fantastic book to understand buying low, why you compound into a few companies instead of many and how to calculate value.

Why do I value ROB at 4.5 to 5.5c?

There are many reasons. For instance I know enough geologists to fill a minivan and they know allot about coal, Mongolia, China's demand and what we can look forward too. Lets put all the cards on the table here. ROB is in the basement at the moment, it is very cheap in my opinion and if you can hold longer then a month you should all be fine.

Great posts J8 you are right to back the jockey!

You are one of my favorites!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.