ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Hi Vendor how are you?In the Australian market of 1,273 stocks...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Vendor how are you?

In the Australian market of 1,273 stocks and 59 units traded today, the stock has a 6-month relative strength of 98 which means it is beating 98% of the market.

The price to 200-day MAP ratio is 1.13, a bullish indicator.

The 50-day MAP of 1.86c is higher than the 200-day MAP of 1.33c, another bullish indicator.

So because the stock has traded at a 20 day low, obviously a bearish day the sky is falling in?

To draw a Trendline is very easy and then after that it is also easy to draw in the Resistance lines 1 and 2...

The higher lows are obvious and more to the point in my opinion Vendor the consolidation and pullbacks are a natural part of a sound uptrend. ROB has allot of attention on allot of peoples watchlist.

ROB is looking really good fundamentally right now and if people want to sell into this weak volume that does not make sense. I think buy when people sell and sell when people buy.

VOLUME WEIGHTED PRICE: (VWP)

The price is at a discount of 24.7% to the 1-month volume weighted average price of 2.0c, which may appeal as a value
    proposition to accumulators.

RISES TO FALLS:

In the last three months the number of rises outnumbered falls 19:16 or 1.2:1.

ROB is a high risk high return stock with a great potential return on investment. This inherent volatility means real potential for growth. The question is really do we like buy price or do we buy the company?

Buying shares buys a piece of the company which I must say has some sound major shareholders like:

1. Celtic Capital
    2. Macquarie Investment Management Ltd
    3. Hendersons Super Fund

Personally I like the angle of the trendline and more importantly Coal is in a massive demand by the worlds largest economy and this geology is exciting!

Anyway thanks for sharing your opinions Vendor. Vendor I can show you 100 examples where weakness in a uptrend swings into strength as the market realizes its undervalued and oversold.

Weak momentum and volume in a company with a high volatility can quickly swing the other way. Look at ROB's CCI (Commodity Channel Index) - ROB is looking oversold in a Uptrend. ROB is high risk and don't forget high return.

Who thinks the trend is dead? The fundamentals always trump the technicals and we know the upcoming news flow has lots of price sensitive factors that effect management and assets.

J8 I think you probably could of said all that with less words!

PS - All my research could be wrong! DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.