ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

I never claim to be a TA guru but I think my ability to look at...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I never claim to be a TA guru but I think my ability to look at indicators and research is a bit better then you're suggesting.

I said ROB is a high risk high return stock, I could give you some negative indicators but as I said pullbacks are wanted in an uptrend. The steeper the angle of the Trendline the less confident in it we should be but in ROB's case it has been steady in its growth since July.

Read carefully please through my indicators and see if I am wrong. I think you will find it accurate.

I'm sorry Vendor I still think mate buy low (That means when the indicators are low) and sell high!

ROB for me is undervalued and a good buy up to 3c and then hold for 6-12mth. The trendline is drawn from the higher lows and the more the better. I like to see 3 or more. Also in the pullbacks it can swing lower then your trendline from time to time but because the trendline is imaginary this does not mean change of trend.

The market went up yesterday and ROB down, what does that mean when 2 mths from now they announce they are considering 3 other licenses or that they are bringing on board people with Mongolia/Coal expertise?

PS - Do your own research.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.