BRS 0.00% $1.49 broadspectrum limited

Higher TO offer plus buyback for BRS, page-2

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    After posting yesterday lunch time i was away from screen rest of the day. Onlt discovered before trade opened this morn that BRS had spiked up to $1.21 only to fall sharply back to $1.18! Yesterday afternoon the ASX was on fire reaching gain of 120 points at one stage. Few stks could resist its pull.

Now we have some renewed interest in BRS and SP up a bit (2,3%) at 1.19/1.195 on modest vols. To me the mkt is undecided. On one hand the TO offer at 1.35 has been extended but conditions remain. On the other BRS board keep telling holders to not accept this 'underpriced' offer and a share buyback due to start next week.

Mr Mkt seems uncertain... afraid the SP will collapse back below $1.10 should Ferrovial withdraw their TO. Holders keep their shares in hope the TO (as happened last yr) will be increased. Its a waiting game but (imo) the share buyback provides insurance should bid disappear.

It's a long shot but it wouldn't surprise me if Ferrovial let their bid expire, hope SP drops back to 1.10 and then comes in with new unconditional TO offer. Anything is possible. Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.