LYC 3.39% $7.41 lynas rare earths limited

Lets see MCP discussion was started by Toly not me. He said they...

1. 7,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

Lets see MCP discussion was started by Toly not me. He said they may be revived I said dead and buried. So what is your complaint about me and MCP using info from last 6 months. Why would I grieve about MCP Bought at IPO had a 5 x gain 18 months later and sold. It kept going up so I bought puts. Then I traded puts and calls. I did buy again when they went into BK liking the way the new deal was structured, this was totally a play on the old NEO not MP. When it became obvious that Oak one of their biggest creditors and courts was not going to let this happen sold all but 300 shares quickly loss was less than 5% of what I made during run up. Held 300 shares only to get what was going on in courts worth $90.00 then $9.00 today

Now why am I grieving? Please explain.
    Now you put out a theory that metals lead oxides which I do not understand. Not one word of why you feel you are correct. Just cheap irrelevant insults so your fans can say “see he sure showed him”. I use to admire you but more and more I see you resort to insults and not logical arguments.

I will ask you one question and maybe you or one of your cohorts can answer it. Using one year forward looking numbers please justify the current Market cap of over a AU $ billion I do not care if you use earnings, Discounted cash flow. Stock holders’ Equity, or something else as long as you explain it. Even use ND PR price of 420 including Vat. Just explain why you think a hold or buy at today’s price is a good long term deal (year to 18 months). All I ask is list source of your facts and state assumptions clearly. I may be doing something wrong but I did this and I sold all my holdings makings 102% after all fees. Doing that in less than 6 months made me happy. I want to hold Lynas, I like the company. Have bought several times in last 15 months hopping to hold. But when I cannot justify current price I sell. Is it up 10 % from when I sold? Sure is! I never look to max profit just make a good profit, and avoid loses.

Cash was down in Q1 from 63.9 M to 58.4M. AL clearly told us about new expenses this Q so I expect it to be down even more this Q. Profits should be near zero but I think in the red. Very possible black but still tinny either way. What do you think cash and profits will be? If both are in red H1 what do you think happens to Sp?

Some good news for you ND PR is at 330 – 350 today after a flat week last week. Personally I would like to see a slow rise to 400 then prices stabilize for 6 months there, then slow rise to 450 to 475 over 6 more months. Prices are RMB including VAT. Long term that is what I THINK the market needs rather than boom bust cycles. Reason look at DeWalt dropping all their Perm magnet tools at US big box stores during last rapid run up. Milwaukee also dropped Most of theirs, a few of Milwaukee high end tools still use Perm magnets. Sawzalls, 400 Ft Lb and higher impact drivers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.