CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

I am with you shift - feels like we definitely broke the back of...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am with you shift - feels like we definitely broke the back of that selling Friday. Heard there was a large seller out of Sydney that is done which explains the pathetic response to Thursday's announcement and everyone jumping over themselves to get in Friday arvo.

Expect significant news flow over the next month or 2 with drilling to start in less than 6 weeks. Getting massive tail winds from the price of cobalt which is on the verge of going spastic - refer to spewfest's account of an exchange between Elon Musk and Robert Friedland - brilliant!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/10-bagger-potential.3177059/page-2?post_id=22050680#.WIQMwbFh29Y

Brendan Borg is obviously on a roll with BGS under takeover from the Chinese having only acquired the project in March 2016, GPP flying to around a $50m market cap without even drilling a hole and well... PLS - enough said. I don't think it is too far fetched to expect we see 6-7c here pre-drill!

There is still very little traffic on this thread which leads me to believe CLA is very under the radar. I expect this will gain real traction once the masses catch on to what we have lined up here.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend - I expect it is the last bit of calm before the storm that is upon CLA this week...

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $54.6K 4.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3098080 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1641400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.