RML 20.0% 0.2¢ resolution minerals ltd

It only retraced to 66c and had a max of 78c. Must have been...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    It only retraced to 66c and had a max of 78c. Must have been skilled (or lucky) to have sold up in the 70's. I sat and watched the individual orders fall, all in a matter on seconds from the time it hit 70's through to the 78c. I only just managed to pull my 77c order as didn't believe it had gotten that far so fast so thought I best keep mine.

I don't think we will see major retrace on Monday, it held up pretty good for the last couple of hours on Friday, only started to fall again around 3.30pm when the last of the day traders (or holders thinking they would lose out if they held on) probably had to cash in before the end of day.

Personally I think it will jump again Monday once the news travels then the traders will be at it again trying their best to screw every cent off everyone possible. There would be a lot of fresh holders in there now after the churn on Friday and most of them holding at a premium price.

It was played pretty well all day, a lot of massive buy orders disappeared just as the price moved toward them which then made the price fall further & quicker than those watching would expect, scaring holders into thinking it was going to dump badly so they would sell, otherwise I doubt so many would have sold. It almost sucked me in a few times but held firm in anticipation of where this will end up.

Considering it travelled sideways and only fell a small amount overall my guess is there will be another pump Monday morning, traders gotta trade and there's plenty of new blood and action left in this one yet imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 29290188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7769494 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.